FABRIC INFO & CARE
- The fabrics we carry are all 100% cotton.
- Fabrics are supplied from many different vendors, produced around the world.
- You can machine wash cold, tumble dry low, remove promptly. No chlorine bleach.
- We currently only ship in the US.
- The shipping charges are calculated and displayed at checkout and are currently set to $5.00 flat shipping rate. We use USPS for all our shipments.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50. Please enter *FREESHIP* at checkout.
We'd be very sad to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase, but we completely understand that sometimes stuff just happens.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, unwashed and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We recommend that you use a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Please Note: we do not reimburse shipping charges, you will have to cover the return shipping costs yourself.
- Returns are accepted if the item received is not what was ordered; the wrong item was sent out.
- Returns are accepted if we are notified within 3 days of your receipt. We will process your return within 2 business days of receiving the item back and return payment to method that was used for purchase.
Please Note: We do not accept returns for cut fabric, patterns or a broken sealed item.
If we didn't cover all your questions above and you need help with something else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.